Monday, 11 February 2008

Food shapes

Whole Food Signatures
Or the “Law of Similarities” as it is now called by scientists, “Teleological Nutritional Targeting”.
Every whole food has a pattern that resembles a body organ or physiological function and that this pattern acts as a signal or sign as to the benefit the food provides the eater.


A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds are on the nut just like the neo-cortex. We now know that walnuts help develop over 3 dozen neuro-transmitters for brain function.



Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows that grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.



Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don’t have enough sodium in your diet the body pulls it from the bones, making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body..


Bananas, Cucumber, Zucchini and more target the size and strength of the male sexual organ.

A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart is red and has four chambers. All of the research shows tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food.




A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye…and YES science now shows that carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.


Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the motility of male sperm and increase the numbers of sperm as well to overcome male sterility.


Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys




Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries



Egg Plant, Avocadoes and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today’s research shows that when a woman eats 1 avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this?
…. it takes exactly 9 months to grow an Avocado from blossom to ripened fruit.

Onions look like body cells. Today’s research shows that onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes

Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.



Grapefruits, Oranges, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.

47 comments:

Kelley said...

The fig one had me in hysterics. So while I cannot punch my husband in the goolies during Lent, I can pinch his figs....

Ignore me. I am on a sugar high.

motherx said...

That is so freaky. I would never have thought of any of that! The walnut especially. The oranges made me laugh and thinking about it
I def see the connection!

Elissa - Managing Autism said...

Wow! I love avocado.. can't get through a day without at least a taste of one... but I had no idea eating avocado could be helping to prevent cancer!!

Jennie said...

That is bizarre but makes so much sense.

MY OWN WOMAN... said...

I can't believe I've been eating my own body organs for years!

Musical Midnight said...

I never knew about avocados. I've never been a big fan of them--either something about the color or the texture, or a bit of both. But since you bring up the tidbit that they help to prevent cancer... Bring on the guacamole!

buffalodickdy said...

Interesting stuff! Some of these similarities have made it into our language as slang for body parts...

Jen said...

Great...I adore avocados, but the last thing that I need is more fertility!

Walnuts actually make incredible brunette hair dye as well. Not brain-related, but vaguely head related :-)

MarmiteToasty said...

I love most on your list... except for Avocadoes, figs and olives.....

This is an amazing and interesting post :)

x

Angela said...

WOW!!! What wonderful information! I never knew most of those..

Phil Plasma said...

Who knew? Thanks for this post!

Ian Lidster said...

Those foodstuff connections are intriguing and I'll never look at a meal in quite the same way again.
Now, speaking of the shape of bananas, etc. did you know that respectable young ladies in Victorian times were cautioned to not eat bananas or cucumbers due to their shape? True, evidently.

Seamus said...

Personally I like my grapes squished up, fermented and pourable! ;)

Mima said...

Where do you find your info - that was really fascinating.

Scarred4life said...

Fascinating stuff!shame about the avacados,cant stand 'em,but love the citrus fuits! :D

Elise said...

You've just given me an idea for my neighbour's daughter's science project. She could build the human anatomy using fruit!

Mind if I steal you're examples?

xx

Elise said...

You've just given me an idea for my neighbour's daughter's science project. She could build the human anatomy using fruit!

Mind if I steal you're examples?

xx

graceunderautism said...

I got this email recently and it didn't have the banana one. But my big question is, where do Oreos fit in. ;)

Crystal Jigsaw said...

What a very interesting post. I loved the banana idea! Enough said.

The rest is fascinating.

Crystal xx

Teachin' this mommy new tricks! said...

Never looked at food like the before! But maybe that is why I never like walnuts!

Vi said...

Well, food is my business, and you've certainly opened my eyes up with that post!

nitebyrd said...

This is fascinating! Thanks, Casdok!

Suzy said...

Certainly another way to look at food...

Thanks for the visuals!

Love to you and C.

Suzy

golfwidow said...

I guess prunes promote the health of your fingers and toes when you've been in the bath too long.

Maddy said...

Well I'm just back from "Wholefoods" THE most expensive food shop in America, so I'm feeling thoroughly virtuous [if skint] but it's all under the influence of the new programme on BBC America called 'You are what you eat' which is probably old hat to everyone back home.
Cheers

Julie at Virtual Voyage said...

Random, but interesting - have you looked at phyto-estrogen diet - lot to commend it all round.

btw, Spouse came in today and asked which company produced the largest number of tyres.

- Lego.

katy said...

wonderful, but it might just have put my off some foods! just kidding!

katy said...

p.s. nowt puts me off food!!!!!

Lane said...

This is fascinating. Thanks!

Patti said...

interesting info about food, Casdok.
Thanks for sharing it.

the mother of this lot said...

I knew I should never have bought all those figs.

Hammer said...

I like all those foods. But now I'm having second thoughts about putting that banana in my mouth ;)

Tanya Brown said...

So. Benefits of mashed potatoes?

Jim said...

Boy.. now I can think of others that I can tranlate to what they would look like.

As always, your blog is always full of surprises.

Jim

FXSmom said...

I love your blog posts. They are sooo....intriguing :)

david mcmahon said...

Such good value!!! Had me grinning all the way thru!

Debi said...

I love this post, visually and educationally! Thanks! Debi

Marla said...

Very cool. I have never thought of all those similarities before.

Sweet Irene said...

Casdok, Hi!

You sure are a smart cookie for coming up with these bits of information all the time. I always enjoy reading these posts, because you always have lost of trivial information that I have never heard off and that leaves me a bit wiser.

Your posts actually are about something when you are not with your son. Well, when you are with your son they are about something too, but about autism and that is a whole different ball game, isn't it?

What did you think about that book from the 70's called, I think, "Sunshine?"

I can see that your son has a severe form of autism and that there are no miracle cures, only "treatments" that are as kind and dignified as possible. I have a lot of admiration for you and I think you are doing a wonderful job and I know many mothers who wouldn't have been able to cope. Somehow you do.

I don't know why things go wrong in the brain. I am a manic depressive myself and I still haven't figured it out, but I bet your son's brain works in a very unique way that is beyond our understanding. We can't experience what he is experiencing.

If I am fortunate to come back in another life, I hope to have a healthy mind and to be able to study the disorders of the brain. I am very fascinated by them, although purely in a clinical way. I don't think I have the patience and the fortitude to be a caregiver.

You take care of yourself and have a good day and surprise us with all of your facts. Ciao...

Get Off My Lawn! said...

Oh dear, I don't eat nearly enough figs. Gotta get me some of those. Um... what do pommegranates look like?

Mike said...

I know one spazoid who will be quadrupling his intake of banana's, cucumbers and zucchini!

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

I think there might be something to most of it.

Attila The Mom said...

Oh geez, I hope this comes through...I've been trying to post to it all day.

I'm going to go out and buy a big bunch of bananas. LOL

Angela said...

Oh I did love this post

Angela said...

My husband, who does not read blogs--even mine, thought this was great! So did my older two boys. Great job!

Samantha said...

That's really interesting, thanks for sharing!

Rrramone said...

Completely fascinating. Sorry to leave so many comments, but finding too much to learn here! :-)